Saturday 28 July 2012

Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm

Hi Guys,

You probably already know about the fact the Boots have have repackaged their Botanics range and have currently got a 1/3 off promotion across the range.  The Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm caught my eye as I had already read a review on another blog, but that was before the ingredients had changed. 
Let me tell you that I think that it is absolutely glorious... I have combination skin where some parts of my skin are oily, normal and dry (I know high maintenance, right).  I am usually use foam cleansers which seems to balance all these things out, so I was a little worried that this may be a little rich upon opening the pot, but I need not of bothered.  

This organic deep-cleaning balm contains a luxurious blend of Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil to leave skin smooth and beautifully clean.  The ultra-rich softening formula swiftly lifts make-up, while the gentle polishing action... helps dislodge pore clogging debris, revealing your beautiful radiant complexion.   

I use this in the evening and apply after I have removed my make-up with a gentle remover, I message the wax like balm onto my face, soaked the muslin (supplied) in hot water, placed it onto my face and applied a little pressure, I then use the muslin with circular motions to remove the rest of the balm, then splashed some cold water over my face to help close my pores.  I really like the way my skin feels and afterwards even in the morning I haven't got those shiny patch's it seems to really settle my skin.  It smells delicious, you can really smell the rosehip and the other essential oils that are included within the formula.  This is going to last me a long time because a little really does go a long way and at it current promotional price that's a bargain.  I you are looking for some thing a little special at a reasonable price hotfoot it down to your local Boots or online before this promotion ends.   

  • This product is suitable for all skin types, my skin type is combination and this is my own opinion on how this work for me and my skin.
What do you use to cleanse you skin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment