Friday 17 August 2012

Nutriganics Smoothing Serum



For a while now I have been reaching for Nutriganics Smoothing Serum by The Body Shop.  It was recommended to me by one of the Sales Consultants who gave me a sample to try at home.  After my trail I was so im pressed I purchased the full size.  I was drawn to this because the ingredients are 99% organic, it's pre moisturiser agents and claims to fight the first signs of ageing (which comforted my ageing paranoia).  At the time my skin was also dry and dull in areas so looking for something to give it that boost and this worked it really did, to the point that my face has almost been glowing... too much.  My face has been glowing so much that my make-up feels heavy and is almost sliding off of my face and breakouts... I don't mind the odd blemish but my skin of late has had spots the size of boils, they are under the skin and painful.  So I changed my moisturiser to one that is more for oily/combination skin but I was still finding myself with the same problems, so I stopped using the serum and my skin feels normal (well as normal as combination skin can be). This is a shame because this is a really nice product and seem to do everything it said it would, it just wasn't right for my skin. I do think that on the right skin this could really complement someones skin routine.

I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Lacey and to Makeup and London for being my first followers xx

Do you use a serum?  Is there a product you love but hate?  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment