Wednesday 8 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable - Lovesick



Hi Guys,

I wanted to share a little beauty buy I made the other day before work.  You may or may not know that Revlon, Just Bitten Kissable has finally arrived in the UK.  I don't want to say it, but they are the high street dupe of Clinques, Chubby Stick Lip Balm and in my opinion they are much better.  I picked up Lovesick to describe the colour it is like a fuchsia pink, which is very adventurous for me.  It was that or Crush which I felt I already had a few variations of this colour already and felt like a change. 
This is really easy to apply, I apply it to one lip and then rub my lips together and then apply to the other and then repeat as I feel this give me even coverage.  I am left with hydrated, smooth, tingling, fuchsia tinted lips.  I think the tingle comes from the smell of soft mint which I quite like and think that this also encourages me to pout more too.  The colour on my lips is exactly the same as the stick and this is amazing to me because I have dark lips so expected the colour to change once on, but it didn't so I am happy.  This is a stain so once the balm has worn a little my lips still have that hint of pink on them. I love the packaging, but the content doesn't really reflect the size of the pencil, which is abit of a shame.  This currently available to buy in the UK from Superdrug and Boots at an introductory price of of £5.99 (RRP £7.99).  Grab them while you can they are a steal. 

Have you tried the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable? Or any other lip stain?

No comments:

Post a Comment