Sunday 31 March 2013

Little Beauty Haul #1

 
There was a day lady week where I was footloose and child free. I took full advantage of this a trip into Colchester, which is about 20 mins from where I live. I am an only child so I really enjoy my own company and love, love, love shopping on my own and I kinda knew what I wanted so knew what shops to hit. First was William & Griffin, is a department store (part of the Fenwick Group) and I have been wanting to get my hands on Laura Mercier Silk Creme so I headed straight for that counter. I was served by the best sales women who I had the best time with. She advised me that the didn't make the Silk Creme in my colour range (boo!!) but colour matches me to their Tinted Moisturiser SPF20. I was with here for quite a while but she was fab and I was able to try a few other products too. Then I popped into Topshop, there is a small TS where I live but they don't have makeup and I have heard so much about their range but viewing online is different to what you actually see, so I invested in one of their crayons. My final stop was Boots where they had such a big range of the Real Technique Brushes. I got the blush brush with my points, I have been want this for ages and I must say points well spent. Then I took advantage of their 3 for 2 promotion and got the Real Technique Shading brush, Revlon Girly polish and Barry M Gelly polish in Plum. I was there for just a short time but feel I spent my time wisely and was very happy with my purchases. I am sure full reviews will be up as soon as...

I am going to enjoy the rest of my Easter now, I hope you guys are making the most of you long weekend. Until next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment